Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 18 - July 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Well, I am leaving on a much need holiday. I will be out of wireless service and cell service for sure until Monday evening.

I have packed some wonderful food and ALL of my product so that I plan on staying on track! We have got some really good outdoor games and I plan on doing ALOT of hiking with my daughter and just general fun! The old me would have sat around the fire eating chips and drinking beer and clamato! Not this trip! This is the new active Candice and it helps that all of my shorts fit me so comfortably. It makes want to be more active!

So have wonderful next four days and I will be anxious to tell you all about the trip and how it went. Even though we will be on our last day there on Monday, I will still be doing my cleanse that day so that Tuesday should reveal some AWESOME results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment