Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 11 - July 22, 2010 PART II

Hi,

Sorry this is so late. My daughter has been staying with my Mom and Dad for a little holiday this week and I am blogging from their place out by Spruce Grove.

So this day ended up being the BIGGEST challenge to date. I did really good all day, drank lots of water and had my shakes. But......when we got to Boston Pizza, one of the partners of our firm decided to just order several appetizers and a large pizza for the table!! AHHHHHHH...appetizers...pizza....OH MY!!!

So I knew I had to give up something in the way of calories. I did not want to insult the generosity of my employers but at the same time, I did not want to blow all the hard work I have done so far. So I did not have anything to drink but water and I opted for the lowest calorie food. I took a handful of nachos and stayed away from the large beautiful, tastey melted cheese in the middle and had only a little gucamole and salsa. No sour cream! I had one slice of pizza and one small piece of pizza bread, no dipping sauce. Believe me, FGB was yelling really, really loud but I put her on ignore and thought hey...enjoy the fact that you are getting any of this at all!! Ha.ha.ha.

All in all, I am very pleased with myself. What could have turned into a complete and utter pig out situation ended up being controlled and well thought out. I left the restaurant feeling nicely satisfed and most importantly IN CONTROL! I have not felt in control of that part of my life for a very long time, if ever.

I guess this really is the beginning of a big transformation....

Have a great night everyone! Talk to you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU CANDICE!! You made some really great choices today when put in a situation that all of us have come across, its just to make sure we make the "right" ones! And you did AWESOME!!! I am so happy that you are loving Isagenix as much as myself and so many others are aswell. You are focused and know what you want, even when there are challenges...well, good for you! Proud of you girl xo

    ReplyDelete