Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 7 - July 18, 2010

Hello All,

Sorry, my computer was on the fritz!!! I am here to say that my first weekend on the program was excellent! I have had some challenges to say the least, but I think I really passed! I didn't eat nearly what I would have on any other program and I tried to drink as much water as I could. I think the weekends are a challenge for the water intake versus during the week when you can kind of stay on a schedule, but all in all, I think I did pretty good! Does wine count as water????? (just kidding)

Tommorrow is cleanse day...EEEEK!! I hope I won't be hungry, but I am hoping for the best!

I will talk to all of you in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. You rock Candice!!!! I will be thinking of you while you are cleansing on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go Candice! From Charlene

    ReplyDelete