Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3 - July 14, 2010

Well, so excited...my product arrived last night!!!! Yay! I have officially started this morning. This consisted of have a chocolate nutritional breakfast shake, an accelerator pill and a one ounce shot of Ionix (brain food). All tasted very good, very impressed. Thought it would be chalking, but it's very good! I feel a lot of energy and I am not hungry. I am surprised...I really thought I would miss my bagel!

I will post again later today and let you know how I am feeling as the day goes on. I will be having another shake at lunchtime and some healthy snacks in between such as carrots, almonds, snap peas and LOTS OF WATER!!! Of course! I can't wait until my body gets use to that.

I had a terrible sleep last night and I am hoping the program helps with that as well. I will keep you posted.

Lastly, I took the photos...or actually Gary took the photos and I am attaching them here. Not quite as scary as I thought but hopefully in a month's time they will look scarier in comparision to the new ones I will post then.

2 comments:

  1. Candice,
    This is super...I too have tried this diet and that exercise program and I seem to fail at them. I am meeting with Barb on Monday July 19th to check out this program.
    I wish you all the success and I appreciate your candor, it really does hit home and will be a motivator for many people!
    Good Luck my friend, can't wait to see you in a month!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dina! I appreciate your support! Best of luck to you as well. I have also tried many different diets and exercise regimes to no avail. I think this just may be the ticket! See you in a month!

    ReplyDelete