Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 6 - July 17, 2010

Well it's Saturday morning. Just had my shake and feel great! I have been officially on the program for 3 days now and feel good. I pulled out my shorts to put on. At the beginning of the summer these shorts, after being freshly laundered, were very tiiiiggggghhhhht! I pulled them on this morning no problem! Yaaay. I haven't weighed myself yet. I am going to do this after cleanse day (which is Monday) but you know even if I just have extra room in my shorts already....I'm THRILLED and better yet......NO MUFFIN TOP!!

I won't lie. I had a moment of weakness last night. My neighbour had a birthday party and I had a glass of wine. I came home and I wanted to EAT...so I looked and looked and almost grabbed the tortilla chips...but you will be proud to know I ate the rest of the salad I had made for dinner. So this morning to put on the shorts and feel that difference already, I am so glad I made that decision.

I am feeling so good that I am now off to my friend Kris' house to get pampered. She is does esthetics from home and is going to do my nails, pedicure and wax my eyebrows. She is fantastic!

Kaitlyn said this morning...."hey big fat mummy" in her singsong voice and I said "not for long"....with a big smile :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment