Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 5 - July 16, 2010

Good Morning on this rainy Friday! Well, one thing for sure is that I passed a very serious test last night! I'm sure many of you will be able to relate to this one. My girlfriend stopped by and we LOVE to drink red wine together! My neighbours also came over and had a drink....I am proud to say I DID NOT HAVE ONE DRINK!! Now don't get the wrong impression I am by no means a "chronic" ha,ha,ha..but I do like my wine! I don't think that you can't have a glass but if I really want this to set in, I think it's important to not have those things right away.

I also am noticing that my tummy doesn't feel nearly as "round" as it use to, especially when sitting in my office chair at work. I don't feel like I want to hide with a sweater over my t-shirt nearly as much! I made dinner last night and didn't feel compelled to want to have a huge plate. I was surprised by this because anytime I have tried meal replacements in the past, when you got to have your one meal...I PIGGED OUT! Not with this...I just ate a nice normal serving...not my usual two dinners on one plate! ha,ha,...see you have to know that is how I gained my weight. It wasn't with fast food or junk food, it was just overall too much food. Too much bread, pasta, pyrogies, sour cream, gravy, butter, mashed potatoes...am I making you hungry yet! Ooops! I guess I what I am saying is that I love to cook and I just use to have too much of a good thing. I guess that saying applies to everything in life!

First weekend and I have my Dad's birthday BBQ tomorrow. The weekends were always the worst for over-indulgence but I am feeling really good about it and really strong! Going to enjoy a nice big helping of my Mom's wonderful garden lettuce and small serving of steak. Should be great! I will then have cleanse on Monday.

Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz! I am loving your blog and glad you are doing so great!! I think you look hot in your bikini now so I can't even imagine how hot you will be looking after a few months! Lots of Love Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Erin you are so sweet! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete