Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 8 - July 19, 2010

Good Morning,

It is 10:00 a.m. and I have officially been on the cleanse since waking at 7:00 a.m. So far, so good. Drinking LOTS of water and I have had one Isagenix snack so far to control cravings. I actually don't physically feel hungry...yet! We will see as the day goes on. I am amazed at how so much of our eating habits are controlled by our brain. Physically I am not hungry but mentally I can hear the chubby girl screaming for something. Crazy isn't it?

So my friend James at work who is very supportive with lots of humor and sarcasim...which I love, is already telling me stupid jokes to test how hungry my brain is....NICE! Just because I laughed he says I am failing already...HA! We'll see whose laughing when I get through the day no problem!!

I promise I am going to post later today to let you know how I am feeling on the cleanse. The only negative so far I would say is that the cleanse product tastes.....ummmm.....takes some getting use to! My coach, Barb, says that it will taste better as I continue on the program as the impurties leave my body. All I can say....I HOPE SO!

Have a great Monday morning and I will post later today.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing FANTASTIC Candice!! Keep up the great work my friend!! yes, a lot of the products will taste "different" and a lot of the reason for this is, our bodies are full of impurities, including our mouths. So when we get all these wonderful products into us, we wash all those "yucky" impurites away and soon everything will taste alot better and your body will love the changes you have made! Great blog so far, I know you are inspiring a lot of people, and helping them make the decision towards better health for themselves! Keep up the great work Candice :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! You are doing great. Try the want more energy in your cleanse drink...it really helps! Sometimes I just shoot the cleanse like I do with the ionix and drink some water. You do get used to it though!
    Keep up the great work.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete