Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2 - July 13, 2010

Well this is day 2 and my product should be arriving at my door either today or tomorrow. I spent some time in the mirror last night. Interesting....now that I have decided to embark on this journey, I am able to really look at myself. Almost with the eyes of an impartial person. It's amazing what you see. For example, I have nice skin. I have pretty eyes and I like my face. I have the upper arms the size of some of my best friend's upper thighs and really, whose ass is that anyway?

I have made some changes already in my diet. For example, I purchased a 1.5L bottle of Evian water and I keep it full and in my office and I am trying to drink at least two everyday. I might as well move my desk into the bathroom though because I am peeing every 5 minutes! I also opted for an english muffin with egg this morning instead of my usual everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese.

Tonight is going to be the best night though because tonight I get to go and buy the bikini. EEEEK!!!! I wonder if they have paper bags available to put over your head so you don't have to see yourself in the suit under the ugly lights that they ALWAYS have in the dressing rooms. And speaking of dressing rooms, why don't they have skinny mirrors instead of ones that actually make you look bigger....are they not trying to get you to BUY the clothes??

Anyhow....I will have pictures posted tomorrow and the challenge will really begin...

1 comment:

  1. I am just so extremely proud of you Candice! You are an amazing person, and friend! On the road to better health....I'm here for ya girl, every step of the way xo

    ReplyDelete