Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 15 - July 26, 2010

So today is the second time I have cleansed. So far I can report that I feel much better this time around. Even the taste (yes Barb, you were right!) is better this time as well.

As the day goes on I am just now starting to feel a bit tired. I am hoping that because this is Kaitlyn's first day back at daycare after a week off, that she will be tired too and we can go to bed early!

I am looking forward to stats tomorrow and I promise I will send them out first thing in the morning!

Is the day over yet????!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlfriend, glad to see its a bit easier for you this time around! If you are feeling tired, make sure you are having some of your Want More Energy drink to keep you going! Also, don't forget to have an Isadelight this afternoon! It will help you get through your busy word day!! Good for you Candice, you are doing fantastic! So many of us are supporting you, they may not post on here, but believe me, people are writing me and sending in their congrats!! xo

    ReplyDelete