Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 12 - July 23, 2010

Hi,

I am have a good Friday so far. I recovered from yesterday by drinking lots of water and sticking to program. Another thing I did do was have a couple of ounces of the cleanse drink to help clean my body of the impurties that I injested last night. Worked like a charm. Thanks coach!!

Looking forward to the weekend and I think that I am going to cleanse on Sunday instead of Monday so I will have results on Monday. I think I am entering my "time" because I am really, really grouchy and wanting to park my butt in front of the fridge. I am going to try my best to get through and not fall into my old habits of snacking and being lazy. I am going to get my butt on the treadmill and hope that I can work off some of those hormones!

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment