Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 23 - August 3, 2010

I'm back!!!!

Well, if I was going to give the weekend of camping and staying on track a rating, I would give it a 6 out of 10. The difficult part was getting enough water to drink. I found that we were busy doing this and that and getting my water consumption in was lacking. I also would say that I followed program "loosely". I watched my portions and stayed away from the salty snacks as much as possible but really you CAN'T CAMP WITHOUT EATING A FEW SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!! lol

Overall, I am proud of myself. Last year I would have come back bloated and feeling quite "overloaded" food-wise. Today, I feel good.

I did not cleanse yesterday. We had some family stress and it was not the appropriate day to try and do that on top of what were dealing with. Today involves a dinner meeting so I am on my normal routine and tomorrow will be cleanse day. I did weigh myself this morning and I am the same weight as I was on Thursday so that is really good! I am sure if I did not get right back on track today then it would become a "slippery" slope....

No comments:

Post a Comment