Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 29 - August 9, 2010

Happy Monday!

Well today is cleanse day and all I can say is thank G*D!!!! I kind of had a bit of a runaway on Saturday night. Not with food....with wine!! Big, fat head yesterday. I felt very ill and probably will not be doing that for another five years!! Lol...so today is cleanse day. I will post my results tomorrow.

I guess I just want to share that although I have this goal, I am going to live and if it means that I slip once in awhile, it does not mean that I have to throw in the towel and give up. No, in fact, I am cleansing (which means no food but doing my cleanse drink) and I made porkchops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and gravy for my family to enjoy and I can honestly say it is not bothering me! I think that because I had some indulgence on the weekend, I want to cleanse today and I feel better for it already!

So there you go, if you decide to start this program (which I happen to think is amazing)...don't be hard on yourself and go with the flow of life...the progress you will make is still worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment