Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 25 - August 5, 2010

Hi,

Well...sorry, I meant to blog yesterday but I just had too much on my plate...and not in a good way! The only good thing, well two good things were 1. I didn't overeat because of stress and 2. I got to go to see my absolutely all time favorite singer in the whole world, Van Morrison last night! Amazing!!!

Ok., so just so you know I am a folkfest lover and will be attending all weekend! I have my plan of action regarding food. I will definitely be staying away from the Ukranian tent and heading for the wonderful organic and Indian food that is offered and drinking lots and lots of water! Now for those of you who are from Edmonton and have been to the Folkfest, you are aware that the climb up that hill all day long definitely gives you the best workout you could ask for! So I am thinking that this weekend will be great.

I have decided to postpone my cleanse day to Monday. I wish now that I would have had an opportunity to do it last Monday, but as they say,...."life is what happens when you are busy making plans". So, I will be cleansing on Monday and will have results posted on Tuesday.

On a bright note, I weighed in this morning and even though no deep cleanse this week and camping, my weight has gone from 182lbs last week to 179lbs. Yaaayyyy! Also, my energy and attitude feels really, really good and I have to say that seeing some friends last night at the concert and having them say they can see the difference really, really made me feel GREAT!

So...I promise I will post every day throughout this weekend and let you know how it's going!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Think of all the calories you will burn with all the dancing you will be doing this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete