Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010

Hi! As you can see...I have lost track of how many days I have been on program now. This has just become a part of my life! Feeling great!

Sorry, I had fallen off the radar map for the last week. I finally came alive after having the "death" flu and finally am feeling better! Blah! On a good note, I did stay on program while I was sick (some days were definitely trying!) and I did do a cleanse on Tuesday. Results are that I have released 20 lbs!!!

I wasn't up to measurements that day but I do have two pieces of good news. One, I was able to wear a dress that I haven't worn in a year and half and today, I am wearing jeans that I haven't worn in a year!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!

Last night a personal trainer friend that I have hired came over and is designing a program for me that I can do at home with my current equipment (treadmill, universal gym, free weights and flat bench). I am looking forward to now incorporting some much needed exercise into my life and the fact that I can do it at home after Kaitlyn has gone to bed means......NO EXCUSES!!!

I will be excited to share this portion of the journey with you as well.

It has now been over a month and I am going to have Gary take some new photos...let me know if you can see the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment