Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 30, 2010

Good Morning!

Well...things have been very exciting!! I am for sure having Gary take some new pics tonight and will post them tonight.

I have started an exercise program (thanks to a wonderful trainer friend of mine) and WOW! I FEEL AMAZING! The exercise combined with the Isagenix feels great!

Starting this program really has sent me on a transformation. I am enjoying working out, I have a good energy and I feel so different about how I look.

I will be cleansing again tomorrow and doing my measurements on Wednesday morning. I will post them for you to take a look at and the new photos.

HAPPY MONDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I just wanted you to know that I am hosting 2 Isagenix in home presentations this coming weekend...One of the evening of Sept. 25th and another the afternoon of Sept 26th.. If you would like more information, please give me a call and I'll give you the details... 780-761-3707 take care and have a great day! Barb McAllister
    Nutritional Cleansing Coach

    ReplyDelete